We’re looking for exceptional people to join our exceptional team.
Preferably you’ll have at least five years’ experience in your specialty. A trade qualification is also a great advantage. However if you are a person who can demonstrate that you have great character and you are willing to put in the hard yards we are open to a discussion.
If you love your work and want to be part of a company offering massive opportunities for growth, we’d love to hear from you. We’ll create a role for you when we see you have what it takes.
Specialty skills we’re looking for include:
- Gib stopper
- Fibrous plasterer
- Gib fixer
- Brush hand (minimum five years’ experience)
- Project manager supervisor
- Sales people
If you recognise yourself in the values below, you’ll be a great fit with our team.
Act with integrity
- We deliver what we promise
- We’re prepared to deliver bad news early if needed
Respect people and their time
- We talk to people with respect, including clients, team members, and other tradespeople
- We meet deadlines and are on time for appointments
Build a good reputation
- We deliver excellent workmanship, every time
- We protect people’s property and keep the site clean
- We take time to communicate with clients, supervisors, and other tradespeople
- We’re available on the phone or return calls promptly
- When we achieve excellence, we’re proud of it and celebrate it
- If we don’t achieve excellence we discuss it, fix it and do things differently next time
- We honour our commitments despite the setbacks we face
Get in touch today to find out more about our employment opportunities.
For more detailed information on our services
Please contact PBF
Email: [email protected] or
Phone: 09 4152121
Or complete the short form and we will be in touch.